BMW R1200GS Adventure Update. TFT Dash & Rallye Version
BMW’s flagship machine gets a facelift. Dynamic Pro mode and revised Dynamic ESA included
BMW Motorrad announced several updates for its line-up. The revised R1200GS will receive a full TFT dashboard and a Rallye pack which includes a BMW-Motorsport inspired color theme, rallye seat and an enduro-special short wind-screen. Moreover, besides the Enduro Pro riding mode, the new Adventure will feature a Dynamic Pro Riding mode.
The 6.5 inch full color TFT Display will be accessed through the handlebar controller and can be connected to your smartphone providing navigation. The new Connectivity option will be launched in autumn 2017 on the R 1200 GS and R 1200 GS Adventure. Further models will follow.
The updated models will be presented this weekend at BMW Motorrad Days in Garmisch Partenkirschen.
An overview of the new features of the R 1200 GS Adventure:
• Emergency Call (optional equipment).
• Connectivity (optional equipment).
• Pro riding modes with additional “Dynamic” and “Enduro” riding modes. Using a coding plug, the “Dynamic” mode is changed to “Dynamic Pro” and the “Enduro” mode to “Enduro Pro” mode. The Pro riding mode continues to feature ABS Pro, dynamic brake light, Dynamic Traction Control DTC as well as Hill Start Control HSC (optional equipment).
• Dynamic ESA next generation with automatic damping adjustment and automatic self-levelling function (optional equipment).
• Keyless Ride as a new component of the Touring Package (optional equipment).
• Shift Assistant Pro as a new component of the Dynamic Package (optional equipment).
• Passenger package with standard windshield and standard seat (optional equipment)
• High Rallye seat (optional equipment).
• LED auxiliary headlights in new design (optional equipment).
• New colour Racing red, black frame, black brake callipers, silver fuel tank.
• Style Rallye: new colour Light white/Cordoba blue, Cordoba blue frame, gold brake callipers, Cordoba blue fuel tank with large logo, Rallye seat, radiator and frame protection, short windshield.
• Style Exclusive: new colour Black storm metallic/Dark slate metallic matt/Achat grey, frame Achat grey, gold brake callipers, Dark slate metallic fuel tank with large logo.
The colours Racing red matt and Light white are no longer available.
BMW Motorrad Spezial. Customising your bike ex works
BMW Motorrad is now expanding its individualisation range with BMW Motorrad Spezial and is offering distinctive-design, performance and value enhancing as well as exclusive customisation options ex works. For the start the new offer includes special paint finishes for selected models through high-quality milled parts packages to forged wheels. BMW also announced new colors for most of its models.