Full carbon fibre fairings, frame and swingarm protectors, and Showa suspension
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R Racer Custom is its name and the bike comes as a track-only model. The carbon fibre bike was made to compete in the Japanese one-make racing series.
The Ninja ZX-25R went through a carbon fibre treatment. The fairings, frame, tank, airbox, subframe, seat unit, and swingarm covers are made from carbon fibre and built by A-Tech. The race bike is equipped with Dunlop tyres and was fitted with a Beet Japan exhaust system.
There are no details about the engine spec. all we know so far is that the standard version features a 250cc inline-four capable of revving up to 17,000 RPM.
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R Racer Custom is a race version of the standard 250cc model and is not available for purchase. According to the Hamamatsu brand, the components list includes:
– Cowling: A-TECH BLACK DIAMOND Racing Full cowling
– Tail cowl: A-TECH BLACK DIAMOND Racing Seat cowling
– Tank pad: A-TECH BLACK DIAMOND Racing Tank pad
– Exhaust system: BEET NASSERT-R Evolution Type II (Race Prototype)
– Tires: DUNLOP SPORTMAX α-13SP
– Chain: RK BL520R-XW
– Sprocket: RK (painted version of Ninja ZX-25R standard equipment)
– Front suspension: SHOWA (Ninja ZX-25R standard equipment with coated inner tubes) (Reference Part)
– Rear suspension: SHOWA (Ninja ZX-10R part) (Reference Part)
– Footpads: SNIPER rear sets
– Brake lever: SNIPER 6-way adjustable, retractable brake lever
– Clutch lever: SNIPER 6-way adjustable, retractable clutch lever
– Lever guard: SNIPER carbon fibre guard