New-generation waterproof suit for off-road and touring use
BMW introduces the EnduroGuard Adventure Suit targeting the GS owners. The new suit is made in cooperation with Schoeller Textil AG (Switzerland) and it’s available in different sizes for men and women, also featuring dedicated gloves.
The EnduroGuard is not replacing the already known Rally and GS Dry suits, also available at BMW Motorrad dealers.
The new suit comes with subtle branding, large ventilation parts, 3-layer laminate BMW Climate Membrane and a waterproof storm hood integrated into the collar.
The Price. Jacket – $949 (USA) Pants – $649 (USA)
Update: Manufacturer's recommended price Germany: Jacket € 1049, trousers € 749.
However, price may vary in different countries, so ask your dealer – you might get a much better price quotation. Aking our local dealer, we got a €750 + €561.
Watch the official presentation below
BMW EnduroGuard Adventure Suit Characteristics, according to the press release.
– New generation suit for off-road use, waterproof
– Highly abrasion-resistant shell of dynatec and dynatec stretch, with a ceraspace layer in some areas, a BMW innovation in cooperation with Schoeller Textil AG
– 3-layer laminate with BMW Climate Membrane™ membrane, wind and waterproof, highly breathable
– NP2 protectors on back, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees (infinitely height-adjustable)
– Coccyx protector, retrofittable
– Extremely good all-round ventilation through many generously sized ventilation options, double front zipper as an AirVent system
– Lining – 100% polyester; Mesh lining in jacket and pants and 3D-Mesh on the back, breathable and elastic
– 8 jacket pockets, 7 of which are waterproof, men’s jacket with additional breast pocket, 3 pants pockets, 1 of which is a key holder (ideal for Keyless Ride)
– Sleeves and legs can be opened wide, recessed cuffs provide protection in foul weather
– Wind guards and recessed cuffs in the jacket provides effective protection against wind and rain
– Waterproof storm hood integrated into the collar
Leather patches on the insides of the knees for a secure grip on the tank when riding off-road
– Snap buttons on the jacket front are concealed to avoid scratching the tank; and hook-and-loop straps allow a variety of width adjustments and ventilation openings
– Reflective print on the jacket
– Attachment zipper: all-around and 40 cm
– Comfort fit
– Colors: Men’s jacket in grey or black, women’s jacket in grey, both pants in black
– Ladies’ sizes: 34-48, 72-88, 18-22
– Men’s sizes: 46-66, 98-118, 24-32
– EnduroGuard Gloves for men and women also available, featuring ceraspace and two-chamber technology, in sizes 6/6.5 – 12/12.5