Yamaha just made another step in the long launch campaign of the highly anticipated Tenere 700. The bike will go on sale online on 27th of March at 14:00 CET. “The first deliveries are planned in July 2019 and will be allocated to our online customers on a first-come first-served basis”, says Yamaha. The price: €9,299 euro for the standard version. The price is exclusively for online orders and applies until the online system closes on July 31st 2019.
After supplying the initial batch of online orders, Yamaha will commence delivery of the Ténéré 700 to dealerships across Europe from September 2019 at the standard price of €9,699. Yamaha says that this prices are for the standard version only, , and the price varies per country.
Nothing in this press release about the USA.
Here are the main figures: 72 hp from the CP2 parallel twin engine, 21 front/ 18 rear, tube-type tires, switchable ABS and a more than 350 km range.
Yamaha Tenere 700 Main Features
• Rally-bred T7-inspired dual sport design with pure Ténéré DNA
• Light, compact, nimble
• Excellent balance of power with control
• Outstanding off road performance
• Year-round on road capabilities
• Go-anywhere long distance potential, 350km+ fuel range
• Powerful, smooth and economical high-torque engine
• Switchable ABS option for off road riding
• Effective screen and hand guards for excellent weather protection
• State of the art long-travel suspension
• Available in 3 colour variations
To further optimise the versatility, capability and looks, Yamaha will release a wide range of Genuine Accessories for the Ténéré 700. To meet the requirements of the globetrotters, the line-up will include luggage options and several other items to enable riders to travel long and far in comfort and convenience. For the sporty thrill-seekers that love off road action, Yamaha will offer several rally-oriented items to further sharpen the bike's performance and style.