The naked bike presentation is set to begin in a couple of hours
KTM is making an online launch of their 890 Duke R model. The video will be broadcast on the Austrian brand YouTube channel.
The naked bike is a track-focused machine evolved from the 790 model. The engine power was increased to 119 hp while the bike is 3 kg lighter than the 790. Also, to enhance its sporty attitude, the suspension, the riding position, the brakes and almost everything else was upgraded.
KTM 890 Duke R price tag for the US motorcycle market was revealed at $11,699 MSRP. Now the Austrian brand will showcase all the details of their naked middleweight bike.
You can watch the press conference below.
What we know so far about the 890 Duke R:
– Engine: 890cc parallel-twin
– Power: 119hp (89 kW)
– Torque: 99 Nm (73 lbs-ft) @ 7,750 rpm
– Suspension: WP forks & monoshock
– Suspension travel (Front): 140 mm
– Suspension travel (Rear): 150 mm
– Brakes: Stylema callipers on the front
– Front Brake Disc Diameter: 320 mm
– Rear Brake Disc Diameter: 240 mm
– Seat Height: 834 mm
– Fuel Tank: 14-litres
– Dry Weight: 166 kg (365 lbs)