A mix between Enduro and Trial with a 250 cc engine
KTM’s Freeride family has a new member – Freeride 250 F – a ready to have fun machine with less than 99 kg weight and a 20 hp four stroke engine derived from the competition enduro KTM 250 EXC-F.
Here are the main features of the new Freeride 250F, according to KTM Blog.
– Less than 99 kg
– Excellent climbing capabilities
– Low seat height by offroad standards (just over 900 mm)
– Minimal exhaust noise and emissions
– New 250cc DOHC 4-stroke engine
– Reworked composite frame
– Slender bodywork with new front fender and headlight mask
– New, high-end WP Xplor suspension
– New appearance with the latest colors, trim and graphics
The first Freeride – a 350 cc version – was unveiled in 2013. The concept was simple: a fun machine that has to impress everyone who had always wanted to ride offroad "for the heck of it", without any pressure to perform. Now it’s time for the 250 cc version to prove it’s got the thing to impress.