KTM Group is looking for a Street Engines Division Project Manager. Job Description & Salary
Usually, a company with 2,800 employees – the fastest growing motorcycle manufacturer in the world – recruits its staff through head-hunting companies. KTM puts it in a different way: a job application form on the official website. How cool is that!
So, if you wanna be the Street Engines Division Project Manager, you must take a look at the following job description.
– continuous improvement of 125-200 cc street engines
– definition of project plans as well as constant monitoring
– project management across different R&D departments including CAD Engineering, Workshop, Testing and Simulation
– coordination with our Indian engineering partner
– degree in Mechanical Engineering
– experience in project management in an international context is advantageous
fluent in English, basic skills in German
– motorcycle enthusiast
– flexibility for travel and international mind-set
– communicative personality with organizational skills and team spirit
– highly motivated person with process-oriented thinking and ability to work under pressure
– the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe’s most successful motorcycle manufacturer
– a generalist function with with cross-departmental responsibility
– attractive social benefits, flexible working times and interesting further training opportunities as well as a unique company culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
– a minimum salary of € 42.000,- gross / year; depending on qualifications and experience, we offer market-based overpayment and fringe benefits
You can apply here.